Hey there! I love reading blogs to keep track of my friends and their kiddos, so with a little nudging (including from Josh) I've decided to give it a shot. I cannot promise to be funny, or even entertaining, but I can promise lots of pictures and updates on what we're up to. Plus, its probably going to be the best way to share pictures of the newest addition to our family...right now affectionately named Little L with an estimated arrival of January 20, 2011! Pretty soon we'll get to tell you if Little L is a Baby Girl L or Baby Boy L! But for now I'll share a couple pictures of my "bump." There won't be much baby news to post between now and January so in the meantime I'll share some of what we've been up to this year.
Love you all!
Amanda
 |
| 5 weeks |
 |
| 18 weeks |
Yay..I get to leave the first comment... So excited you are blogging, can't wait to read about all the linnell family adventures...also Scott said that he can't compare your belly pics because the first is bare belly and the second is not (weird I know) I also should mention that when I first said I was reading the blog you started he said " did she have her baby yet?"
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world. You better keep up or I will hound you for blog posts now...
ReplyDeleteLove it! Congrats again!!
ReplyDelete