I'm back...sorry I disappeared for so long! I've been super busy but I promise to do better from now on :)
We, or I should say Josh, have been doing a lot of projects around the house getting ready for baby. The first step was to redo the floors in the basement so that we could move the office downstairs and make a nursery up here. We had carpet in the basement, and it was in ok condition, but we would love to make that a new space for the doggos as well as the office, so carpet wasn't gonna work for us anymore. Josh and his dad spent a solid four days putting laminate flooring down there, but they did a great job! Once they finished that project we moved the office downstairs and painted the nursery. I love how it turned out!! We still need to get in there and do some touch ups, but I'm pretty proud of what we've accomplished around here so far. Here's a couple of pics from our work. I'm also throwing in a picture of me last week at 26 weeks. You'll have to excuse the exhausted look on my face...it was late and we had just gotten home from a Thursday night KU football game (if you could call it a game, it was really more of a massacre...)
 |
New Floors
|
 |
| Baby Boy's New Room |
 |
26 Weeks
|
No comments:
Post a Comment