Voting
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Some Fall Fun

Last weekend my sister and two of my adorable nephews came to visit!  The Waddell and Reed Marathon was Saturday morning and April had some friends running the 5K that she wanted to visit.  Josh was also signed up to run his first half marathon, so April and I decided that instead of standing and waiting for 2 hours we would walk the 5K with the boys.  Josh ended up walking with us due to a few running injuries (I'm trying to talk him into running the half marathon with me next year, its my postpartum goal!).  It was kind of fun to walk the race and enjoy the atmosphere, although I will say I have never taken a potty break at mile 2 before.  Later in the day we took the boys to a pumpkin patch.  It was a little hot that afternoon and I experienced my first swelling episode...not fun, and I was worn out from the day, but we still had a great time.










No comments:

Post a Comment