Voting
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random Things

So really I have taken this challenge to blog more very seriously.  I keep coming up with things I want to post about, and then I forget! Colton will be five months on Sunday so I'm saving all the "what he's up to" stuff until then.  Over Memorial Day weekend we went to a BBQ at our good friends Colin and Hayley's house.  Hayley caught some great pics of Colton posing for the camera. Our anniversary was June 4th (SIX YEARS) and we celebrated by going to a wedding in Lawrence, and I ran a 5K that morning!  I was so excited to run a race again after more than a year off, and my time was only a minute slower than the last 5K I did before I got pregnant.  I loved seeing Colton at the finish line and he very much enjoyed watching all the runners.  My new jogging stroller arrived today so I have high hopes of training this Summer and then running a half marathon in October.  We'll see if that really happens! Last weekend Josh went to Portland to present at a conference and Colton and I were on our own for three whole days. We missed him lots but managed to survive while having a great time!! This weekend we are headed to the lake with Josh's family.  It should be a very relaxing Father's Day weekend for all.

Posing for Hayley

Our great friends Hayley and Calvin!

After my race, I know I look terrible but thought I should include it.

Hanging out at the Jayhawker after the wedding ceremony.  I need to include it to prove I don't always look like the picture before this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment